Good Morning!

 Before autumn completely passes us by, I would like to share this little sunflower painting. I don't remember whether I have shared it in these venues before or not, but it is a pleasant little work that has bold brush strokes and colors. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on panel
Ready to frame

This year my Beloved Husband helped me plant sunflowers along our pasture fence. Most of what we planted bloomed and now their heavy heads are hanging. I expect that the birds will appreciate the banquet of seeds as it gets colder. 

As you might remember, the sunflower has been a reminder of Ukraine on social media this year, and when I see this painting, it reminds me that there is still a cruel war taking place there. I hope I will remember to pray for the people in this ugly conflict whenever I see my sunflowers or this painting. 

And, of course, the bright yellow of these huge blossoms is what makes me love them so much! A blooming sunflower can make the day feel sunny even when it isn't. Though you might remember me saying that I love rainy days (and I really do), still the bright color brings cheer. 


Proverbs 15:13 A joyful heart makes a face cheerful,
but a sad heart produces a broken spirit.

Proverbs 17:22 A joyful heart is good medicine,
but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

Comments