News! and stuff...

The Garden Gate
Hoosier Women Artists 2020
Last week, I received an email that made my day! (You may have seen this announcement on Facebook or Instagram.) "Thank you for submitting a piece for Hoosier Women Artists and congratulations - your piece has been selected..." Yep, I have a painting that will be exhibited in the Indiana Statehouse for the next year! 

And another thing that has me excited - for my birthday last November and for this past Christmas, my Beloved Husband gave me an amazing gift - a new window for my studio! It is much larger than I have had, and I really look forward to having a bigger view of the outdoors while I work in the studio. However, that fabulous gift means that my studio is being emptied, covered, taped, torn apart, and rearranged... My tools and supplies are being moved to our family room until this fabulous project is finished, and I am feeling a bit displaced, and even less organized than usual! I do hope to be able to continue painting once I have gotten my things set up, and we don't think it will be a long drawn-out process, so here we go! 

Coram Deo.

Oh! One more thing... I am planning to have an open house/studio the weekend of April 4 if the construction process goes as planned. Please put it on your calendar and plan to come!

Comments