New Every Morning #34

New Every Morning #34
What I think I need is a 30 day challenge to get me painting! When I was actively participating in a "30 paintings in 30 days" on a more regular basis, I could definitely find "the muse" more easily, and I felt more comfortable in the studio. It is amazing how much it helps to try to finish a painting each day. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame
Click here to purchase via my website.

I hope to have an Open House again this April, if at all possible. (Would you come?) One thing I would like to do is have a wall of New Every Morning paintings  - maybe all new ones - on exhibit. I have a wall where I have hung twenty-one 6" x 6" paintings for each of my last Open Houses, and I love how it looks! And this year, I would love to have it all paintings from the same series. 

I barely remember why I chose this verse and theme for my series, but I am so glad I did. The combination of a small size and a verse that focuses on daily mercies is so helpful. I am currently working on at least eight paintings in my studio, and if you had watched me much, (which no one is allowed to do when I am painting!) you would know there are so many because they are not coming along the way I want them to! When I get stumped, I set that  painting aside and move on to another one. So having EIGHT of them in progress is, well, an admission of guilt! That is why these small, daily paintings are so helpful. And why I miss the challenges that I used to be part of. 

So here is my newest completed painting, New Every Morning #34. I am absolutely delighted to have a painting to share with you today! 
Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments