New Every Morning #37

New Every Morning #37
It is a splendidly sunny day again here in Indiana! I am not at all sure how to behave when we have so much sunshine. Do I go outside and soak up some vitamin D, or do I get back in the studio and paint (or on the computer and blog)? On days like this, everything I see is beautiful... 

I have been working on a project in the studio that I plan to share next week. I have finished two of the three paintings in the group, and so far, I am happy with them! 

My Beloved Husband is improving daily from his shoulder surgery, though it is still a painful and long ordeal ahead. He is out of his sling for the most part and starting to stretch and strengthen his arm and shoulder. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.

On bright days like today, I am so thankful that my Heavenly Father offers his lovingkindness "new every morning"!
Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments