A Little Heart painting

More Friendly With Two
Today  am reposting a little heart painting from 2018. It is titled from a quote that is attributed to A. A. Milne. 


4" x 4"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free watercolor paper
Ready to frame


Click here to purchase via my website.

“It's so much more friendly with two.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

As you probably very well know by now, my Beloved Husband and I have had a LOT more time being "friendly with two" lately as he has been recovering from shoulder surgery. Neither of us is used to him being home during the day, and both of our routines are completely gone! But it is so nice to be able to report that we still like each other, even when we are together non-stop. 



We have had a grand total of about one and a half days of sunshine here in northern Indiana in the last long while, and it somehow seems to make everything more difficult to not see much sun. I am so glad to not have the frigid temperatures or the snow that my extended family have been experiencing, but boy, could I enjoy some sunshine!

So today, though I would love to have something profoundly encouraging or insightful to share with you, I will just have to be content with sharing these quotes from Pooh, with whom I seem to be able to identify these days! “When you are a Bear of Very Little Brain, and you Think of Things, you find sometimes that a Thing which seemed very Thingish inside you is quite different when it gets out into the open and has other people looking at it.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh



I also want to be sure to remind you of the artists' reception at the gallery at rua coming up this Friday, February 7 from 6:00 - 8:00. It is such a lovely gallery space in one room of a unique and beautiful restaurant. The opening receptions I have attended there in the past have been delightful, and I would love to see you at this one. 
The gallery at rua
108 East Market Street, Warsaw, Indiana 46580

Comments