Psalm 75

Psalm 75
Psalm 75:1-3 (Amplified Bible) 
We give praise and thanks to You, O God, we praise and give thanks; Your wondrous works declare that Your Name is near and they who invoke Your Name rehearse Your wonders. When the proper time has come [for executing My judgments], I will judge uprightly [says the Lord]. When the earth totters, and all the inhabitants of it, it is I Who will poise and keep steady its pillars. Selah [pause, and calmly think of that]

In another version, verse 3 says "the earth and all who dwell in it melt". I am overwhelmed today by the power of GOD. 

In this painting, there is a lot of texture, a bit of iridescent accent, and colors that I love. The colors remind me of earth in the springtime. I am thankful that God keeps all of creation steady. 
NA
16" x 20"  acrylic on watercolor paper
ready to frame

Comments