A few updates

Weed or Flower? 
 There has not been much time for painting this week, I am sorry to say! I miss the painting, but the time has been well spent. 

12" x 12"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame
$290.00, contact me to purchase

One of the things I have been working on is planning the next exhibit for the small gallery space in the church we attend. My Beloved Husband and I have the privilege of organizing and working on keeping beautiful original artwork in this space. Our next exhibit will include botanical artwork with the theme of new life. 

I mention this because I am also invited to participate in a gallery exhibit in a larger church several states away later this year, so I have been working through what art to share there, and how to transport it to and from (if it doesn't sell there) the show. It is trickier than you might think, because I am also balancing that opportunity with a few others. 

Refreshing, 2018.
Earlier this week I was delighted to visit my beautiful daughter, and we both went to see my artwork hanging in an exhibit near her in Michigan. This painting is in a Zephyr Exhibit in Rockford, MI. It was a treat to go see it there with my favorite girl! 

Refreshing, 2018. On hold while exhibited in MI. 
12" x 12"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas

But maybe the thing that has kept me the most occupied lately is starting preparations for my Open Studio and Open House that I will be hosting April 14 and15. I am reorganizing and hanging art, framing, signing and varnishing, and soon will start making tags for the art that is displayed. The event will be held in our Warsaw, IN home that is just a couple of miles north of town, and will be Friday evening, and most of the day Saturday. This year I am planning to show some of my plein air and representational work along with my abstract paintings. Will you be coming to visit our space? 

Friemann Square Fort Wayne
Friemann Square Fort Wayne, painted en plein air
$215.00
12" x 9" 
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on canvas panel
Ready to frame
Contact me to purchase, or see it in person at my open house



Comments