Absolute (3 of 4)

Absolute (3 of 4)

"That painting is torn," I hear in my mind's ear. "It's worthless. You might as well throw it away." Oh, no. This is exactly as it should be. 

(Set of 4 paintings,  contact me to purchase entire set)
About 5" x 5" on damaged paper
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame


Absolute. Why have I called this one Absolute? In this painting I see the crucifixion - the sacrifice Jesus Christ made for me. It is the absolute, complete answer to my need for being made whole. 

Absolutely every sin, every error in judgement, every slip of the tongue and every lack of compassion is completely paid for by the sacrifice of Jesus. 

Just as this painting on torn paper can do nothing to be made whole, I, the damaged creation, can do nothing to be made better. Only my Creator has the absolute solution to my need through Jesus. 

Absolute betrayal.
Absolute forgiveness.

Absolute helplessness. 
Absolute provision. 

Absolute loss. 
Absolute acceptance.

Absolute debt.
Absolute payment.

Absolute divide.
Absolute love. 


2 Corinthians 5:21 
He made the One who did not know sin to be sin for us, so that we might become the righteousness of God in Him.

Comments

Post a Comment