Two Valentine paintings from last year

Be Mine

Today has been a very snowy day here in northern Indiana! So far, it looks like we have gotten around 8" of snow during the daylight hours, and more is expected, and tomorrow they are predicting wind along with the additional snow. For my friends in the north, this might not seem like a big deal, but Indiana is not as prepared as (for example) Minnesota is for this winter weather! 

The snow has rearranged a lot of plans here, including mine, and has brought to my mind these little snowy looking Valentine paintings from last year. I still have these two left, and I think they are very sweet paintings. They have lots of texture, and a bit of sparkle peeks through the layers here and there. I think they look like bushes or trees with candy hearts in them.

Do You Love Me?

Are you looking for something out of the ordinary to give your friend or loved one for this upcoming Valentines Day? This might be just the ticket! Each painting is a dainty 4" x 4" acrylic on watercolor paper, and is available. I do also have frames that work well with these paintings, and you could contact me for more information about those. ( brenda@brendastichter.com is my email )
 Click the title of each painting to see or purchase on my website. 

There is just something about the bright, clean colors and look of these little trees that I find really appealing. Do you suppose it is because of the tree motif? I do often find hints of trees in my work, including on that is currently on my easel. (Maybe that one will be released soon, too!) 


Comments