Another look at Progressive #4

Progressive #4


I have been enjoying the looks back at earlier works that are still available, and I am not kidding when I tell you that I have at 4 canvases and a work on paper underway in my studio! So keep watching for the newer work in the next weeks.


Progressive #4 has been awarded several honors, including awards at competitions and inclusion in larger regional venues. I remember working on this painting for several days in a row, and how it just kind of decided on its own that it was done! It was finished in 2017, and I can see a lot of the decision making and direction in this work as a significant learning point in my development as an artist. I love that I can see the development in my work as I look back. 


NLA
12" x 12"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on deep gallery-wrapped canvas

Ready to hang

Click here to view on my website.

Philippians 1:6 (NASB) For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus.

Comments