Do You Love Me?

Do You Love Me?

For the next several days, I plan to release some small works for Valentine's Day, and I am sure loving these little works! 

Tonight at supper, my Beloved Husband and I were talking about those little heart candies that have words for Valentine's Day. We think that they have changed a lot since we were young! Anyway, I am going to start titling some of these works with phrases that might appear on those little candy hearts. 

4" x 4"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame


I am imagining paper hearts hanging in this winter tree, just waiting to be collected. Can you see the strings hanging down?

The painting is heavily textured, and features iridescent accents that peek through the layers.


Comments