Virtual Art Exhibit


 Whew! We did it! Having worked hard at setting up our home for an in-person-but-only-by-appointment exhibit of my artwork, we tackled the unfamiliar ground of a virtual tour, hosted on Instagram Live! For about an hour, my Beloved Husband videoed my paintings and me. If you are on Instagram, you can find this Virtual Tour saved to IGTV and posted on my feed. The good news is, I was able (surprisingly) to figure out how to post the saved video to YouTube as well! So get your coffee and your most comfy slippers, and settle down to watch the show. 

We didn't get everything right, of course - it was a steep learning curve for us - but I am pretty happy with the results of our work. The special code mentioned in the video, obviously, is no longer active on my website, but please contact me with questions or comments that you may have about any of the pieces we discussed. Also, please feel free to share the video with others!

Click here to watch, and have a very happy Thanksgiving!

P.S. We have welcomed some friends into our home to see the exhibit in person, and would love to welcome you too. Please contact me to set up a time to come and see it. 

Comments