The Darkest Valley

The Darkest Valley
Hello again, friends. I have not forgotten you, and I hope you have not forgotten me! I have been on a roller-coaster for the last little while, but I have spent some time in the studio. However, the large painting I am working on is still in progress, and the drawing I did will be revised (I may share it tomorrow anyway) and when I did this replacement painting (Psalm 23 series) I didn't have time to write about it! So I am glad to be back. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame
Click here to purchase via my website.

The painting that sold was Yea Though I Walk from Psalm 23:4. Here is the verse from Psalm 23 in the Holman Christian Standard version of the Bible.  Psalm 23:4 Even when I go through the darkest valley, I fear no danger,
for You are with me; Your rod and Your staff — they comfort me.


Aaand, since I started this post, one more of the series has sold! Woo-hoo! so I will be painting another replacement. I love that!

Since I now have another reason to get to the studio this morning, I will cut this short for today. More soon, my friends!

Comments