New Every Morning #41

New Every Morning #41
For today's New Every Morning painting, I want to share some quotes that I have in my quote collection, so to speak.

"I have consciously sought after those things which make for value, order, richness, spirit and wonder, even though I am often unable to verbalize what I feel when I perceive something beautiful. Sometimes it's a pang or a sensation; at other times it is an awareness of joy and security or pure pleasure. In any event, it is a moment to be celebrated. Beauty justifies itself. The fact that it is beyond definition means nothing."
 Luci Swindoll, You Bring the Confetti, God Brings the Joy

“I have been about the world long enough to know that God’s plans for us, however infallibly good, may not take the form that we expect and demand.” 
Ellis Peters, One Corpse Too Many

“All shall be well, and all shall be well and all manner of thing shall be well.”  Julian of Norwich

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.


I did not
have to ask my heart what it wanted,
because of all the desires I have ever known, just one did I cling to
for it was the essence of
all desire:
to hold beauty in
my soul’s
arms.
by John of the Cross (1542-1591)

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."


Comments