New Every Morning #40

New Every Morning #40
This bright, texture-rich little painting is a really good reminder of the last couple days here in Northern Indiana. The colors remind me of the weather which has been (mostly) bright, warm, and spring-y, and the heavy texture reminds me of the daily adjustments that we are all under with regards to the virus. The painting is a "high-key" painting, which means there aren't dark values in it. I am just loving the bright color. 

It kind of reminds me of a landscape, how about you? And it looks like there is water flowing down into the foreground. I am always captivated by water!

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.


I may have mentioned this before, but I am finding I really need color these days. I think it would be so much harder to "hunker at home" (as Indiana calls it) if we were in the middle of a typical Northern Indiana winter, which is pretty mild but almost entirely gray! So these colors, and these bright days are making me feel so thankful. And they are reminding me of the verse on which this series of paintings is based: 

Lamentations 3:22-23 "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness." 

Comments