In the Hollow

In the Hollow
Yesterday was an usual day for our family, particularly for this phase of our lives. My son traveled from Dallas to spend some time with his sister in Michigan, and they invited my Beloved Husband and me to visit them there. (Hurray!) So my BH took time off of work, in spite of the fact that he has had so much time off because of shoulder surgery, and we went to Michigan for the day! 

We got to see my daughter's office that came with her new job, and spent time walking near a river with a dam where fish were jumping. It was a pleasant day. 

Sold
4" x 4"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website.

But on our way home, we started getting notifications of cancellations of all sorts. Just like you did! And it really kind of seems like our world is going crazy! There is so much fear, and so much drama. The impact of the virus and the resulting societal changes is enormous. And it is unsettling, to put it mildly. 

This little painting, which I love, seems to speak to me of the only place of real safety in times when everything seems to be falling apart. The Bible tells about GOD  placing Moses in the crevice of a rock and covering Moses with His hand (Exodus 33:12-23). And that place of safety, covered by the hand of GOD is where I want to be. 

Here is another verse that is a comfort in difficult times.  Psalm 94:19 "When my anxious thoughts multiply within me, Your consolations delight my soul."

Comments