Swimmer warm-up painting

  
Swimmer warm-up
Once again, I am working on a more representational painting! I got permission to use a photo reference from one of my first college roommates, Lisa. She posted a snapshot she had taken and talked about it on social media, and it struck a chord with me! When I paint the final version of the work, I will share her post, but for now, I am really enjoying working on it. 


7ish" x 22ish" 
One side cut, 3 sides deckle edges
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free watercolor paper
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.

I can envision this trimmed down and framed, or maybe just framed, and hanging near my mirror, or in a changing room at a pool or beach. This person in her swimsuit holds my respect and admiration. (Can you tell?) Painting the final version will be a delight! 



I Thessalonians 5:16 Rejoice always!

Comments