New Every Morning #24

New Every Morning #24
A quick post this afternoon to share the painting I shared on Instagram (brendakaypaintings). As I mentioned there, I had fully intended to add an abandoned building to this landscape, but I am choosing to keep it sparse, at least for now. I really love the greens and the textures in the grass. The feeling of a sparse, abandoned, forgotten place in an empty landscape was the original intent, but this little painting is sweet as it is. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.

The sorrowful news over the weekend of more people being shot to death in our country brings added significance to my painting, but more so to the Scripture verses on which the series is based. 

Lamentations 3:21‭-‬23 ESV
But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Comments