New Every Morning #25

New Every Morning #25
 Once again, I want to share from today's Instagram post. 
"This one started with mowing the grass. The pattern is one of the things I like about mowing our big yard- long, straight(ish) lines and crisscrosses.


Today is another anniversary of loss for me. It seems I run into one of those every few days, and I suppose that happens with age. I suppose, too, that it is part of the pattern of life- long straight(ish) stretches, and crisscrosses.

Thankful GOD's mercies are #neweverymorning. "
But this I call to mind, and therefore I have hope: The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:21‭-‬23 ESV


SOLD
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame

Click here to view on my website.

Comments