The afterglow, or maybe the aftermath...

Divided and Distracted
This past weekend was my Art Show, Sale and Open House, and it was wonderful! Though the traffic was slow in coming, the conversations were rewarding, and quite a few paintings sold. 

In spite of the good results of the weekend, now I am all wound up again with trying to tie up the last of the Open House paperwork, getting my household back in operating order (!) and starting preparations for our next big adventure - an upcoming trip to Alaska. I just feel overwhelmed and distracted with so many things to catch up on. 

So today I am sharing a painting that I have shared before, Divided and Distracted (original blog post here) because I think it expresses some of my thoughts today! 



24" x 20"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on deep gallery wrapped canvas
Ready to hang


I look forward to getting back to regular studio time soon - at least I hope it is soon! - and bringing new artwork to my blog and website. Talk to you then!


Habakkuk 3:18 Yet I will exult in the Lord,
I will rejoice in the God of my salvation.

Comments