2019 Art Show, Sale, and Open House

2019 wall of 6" x 6" paintings
Maybe you haven't seen through social media yet, but I am hosting an open house here at my home and studio April 26 & 27 this year. We have had this event twice before, and it is a LOT of work, but I love sharing a large group of my paintings with a large group of friends, both known and new. 



To get to our home, find the Warsaw Walmart on US30 and State Road 15, and head north. We are on the east side of 15, and will have a large sign out like this one from a couple of years ago. 


Last year, I offered a special 'coupon' to those who came to the event, and it made me so happy to offer it! It made me be able to celebrate giving a gift to all who came. And I plan to do the same coupon again this year! (I guess one could say it "sparks joy"... heh heh!) 



I will be updating information on my website event page at https://brendastichter.com/event/121111/studio-open-house and on my Facebook event page here: https://www.facebook.com/events/2232034290188775/?event_time_id=2232034296855441

Really, come to my open house! I would love to see you and have a chance to show you my art in person! 

Comments