New Every Morning

New Every Morning
"I think that is a good idea, because when you get so busy with the internet, planning for your open house, and laundry, you're not painting," said my Beloved Husband this morning during our time on the couch before he left for work. I had just been telling him some thoughts I have had about rearranging my days, and having more time with a brush in hand. I tell you, I am so grateful for a husband who WANTS me to be painting. What a blessing!

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website. 

This little almost-landscape is part of the result of that conversation this morning. Today I
chose to get into the studio before doing so many of the other things that call me, and do a warm-up painting before moving on to the bigger, more involved works. Most of the time I work on studies and paintings in the afternoon after I do the 'urgent' things, but today I tried making this change. 

The painting makes me think of sunrise through our woods, which is east of our house. And, I felt the need for heaven's mercies today, which made me want to start with red! 
Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments