Dinner

Dinner
If you follow my blog or other sites, you may realize that I am practicing and preparing for a special opportunity. I have been asked to paint in front of people for the first time, and so I have been working to get myself ready to give it a whirl. What a lot of work! Not only practice, but deciding what materials I will need... It would be easier were I a plein air painter! 

I usually paint quite abstract paintings, with abstract thoughts to communicate. It is definitely a different type of preparation to determine a composition, colors, and ideas to communicate an entirely different kind of concept. And the thought of people watching, when I may not come up with a very good painting... (courage...)




20" x 20" on canvas, framed
iridescent accents, lots of texture

Comments