Abstract 018

Abstract 018
It seems to be a recurring story - I have been out of my studio for too long. There are so many other good things that call me from my artwork, and I am pretty sure that most who are artists would agree that this is the case for them as well. In fact, I would guess it is an almost universal circumstance. 

This painting was started some time ago, and was not 'cooperating' with me. So today I decided to work with it until I liked it. As is so often said, a big part of success is just showing up, and the time spent here has brought a result I like. I am glad to be back in the studio, and to be reminded that I just need to show up - just keep working... 

There is quite a lot of texture in this painting. It is acrylic on an 11" x 14" watercolor paper. The image is 9" x 12.5", ready to frame. 

2 Tim. 2:15 (New American Standard Bible) Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of truth.



11" x 14" acrylic on watercolor paper
1" white border (image size 9 x 12.5)
ready to frame



Comments