Wasn't Finished ACEO

Wasn't Finished ACEO
Please forgive my going on and on about my broken arm... I really do realize that in the big picture, it is a miniature problem. Still, it is making a big daily impact on me personally as I am 'grounded' to a recliner, limited to one hand - thankfully my dominant hand is still working! - and enduring, um... , discomfort.

Already, in one week, I have acertained a lot. It is the time in my life when my job is art. (So much to learn and to communicate...) I feel stymied when I cannot do the art I want to do. I feel as though I have been interrupted mid-conversation, and I Wasn't Finished.

I do think the Big Picture for me is becoming clearer, and my job today is to continue by working on Miniatures. 

Philippians 3:12-14 (NASB) ... but I press on so that I may lay hold of that for which also I was laid hold of by Christ Jesus. Brethren, I do not regard myself as having laid hold of it yet; but one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus. 

3.5" x 2.5 " 
Colored pencil & watercolor on watercolor paper

Comments

  1. Hang in there Brenda. One of my favorite Bible verses, "And it came to pass..." Everything comes and passes, soon you'll be full swing again. For now rest and enjoy some down time. You can do some sketched ideas in a sketch book, read, study art books, and do on line searches.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What an encourager you are! Thank you for your kind words...
      I don't mean to be griping (!), and it will be nice when this too passes!

      Delete

Post a Comment