Confident

Confident
Confident. 

Yesterday was a curious day for me. I started the time out with my time spent in the Bible, and found these verses to be personally very comforting. 

Philippians 1:6 (New American Standard Bible) "For I am confident of this very thing, that He who began a good work in you will perfect it until the day of Christ Jesus."
1 Thes 5:24 "Faithful is He who calls you, and He also will bring it to pass."

At times when inadequacy comes knocking (loudly) at my door, it is encouraging to know that the ONE Who has called me will also make sure I don't fail! 

The odd thing is, HE also used a couple of other "coincidences" throughout the day to be reassuring. So this painting is called Confident, and it references HIM who can take a mess and make it beautiful! 


11" x 14" acrylic on watercolor paper
1" white border



Comments