Riches II

Riches II
One of the many things I love about GOD's Word, the Bible, is that it is 'living and active', convicting, inspiring, and moving me on a daily basis. HE has given me great treasure, if I will only slow down and accept it. 

Again today, I was captivated by the realization of the mercy, love and glory of GOD toward me. It is unimaginable that an all-powerful, completely self-sufficient, and totally holy GOD would look at me, accept me, and even love me and make me able to be in HIS presence. How could I ever help but love HIM?


Ephesians 2:4-7 (New American Standard Bible) But God, being rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in our transgressions, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved), and raised us up with Him, and seated us with Him in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.



11" x 14" acrylic on watercolor paper
1" white border
 

Comments