On the Road Again

On the Road Again

On the Road Again
$100.00 plus shipping and handling
6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

 Here is what I said on social media about this first painting of 2024: 
On the Road Again. My first painting of 2024.
6" x 6" acrylic on paper

For four days between Christmas and New Year's Eve my Beloved Husband and I drove to Colorado and back to retrieve some paintings. The weather was very different each day, and I loved the harvested fields, the mountains (obviously), the changing skies and clouds, and even the precipitation. I "saw" this little work while we traveled and finally got to paint it today.

‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭30:21‬ and whenever you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear this command behind you: “This is the way. Walk in it.”


How do I put this into words? I don't know, but I count on guidance from my Heavenly Father this year.

#paintinghope
#abstractartistsofinstagram
#smallabstractpainting
#neutralcolors
#ontheroadagain
#visualtheology
#CoramDeo
brendastichter.com

Comments