Weed or Flower, 2017, and an ACEO

Weed or Flower, 2017

For the next few weeks, I hope to be sharing some of my older works, as well as some ACEOs with you while I am busy painting large paintings, arranging new exhibits, and taking online classes! Some of you who have not been with me on this journey for very long have not seen many of my earlier works that are still available, and I keep finding pieces that I still love and want to share with you. 

12" x 12"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

The original blog post about this work reminded me that sometimes the things I wish to be finished with (like weeds in my planters) are actually something that will bring beauty in my life. The passage from the Bible that came to my mind was 

Isaiah 55:8 - 9 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways,” declares the Lord.
“For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways
And My thoughts than your thoughts."

Today I am just enjoying the beautiful green colors, and the textures of this painting. 


I have also noticed quite a few artists are starting to promote smaller work for Christmas giving. For today, at least, I will join them by sharing an ACEO that is available by contacting me. These little works are a great entry level piece of art, and are designed for keeping or trading. (They are the size of baseball cards and can fit in albums or frames designed for that. ) You can email me or comment on my blog post, if you would like to collect one yourself, or give one as a gift. 


2.5" x 3.5" ACEO
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper

I will close for today, and hope to see you again soon! 

Coram Deo.

Comments