New Every Morning #28

New Every Morning #28
Today is gray and rainy, and while I love this kind of day, it really stinks trying to get a good photograph of my painting without the sun! I just cannot capture the light or the color properly. 

We have guests staying with us now, and because they don't need to be up and around at "zero-dark-thirty" like we do, I spent some time outside watching the sky at sunrise today. Wow. It was so beautiful! I tried to photograph the sky, too, but again, I could not capture it... the color and shape were there, but they were muted and blurred  without the sun.








6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.

Some friends of friends lost their 22 year old son yesterday. I have been heartbroken for them for the last two days. There have been a few photos shared, but you know, they just cannot get a good photo without that son. 

My painting time was so difficult today. My heart is heavy, and I cannot even get that on my canvas. My bigger paintings wait on the easel, and my attempt to paint came from this theme that has been with me all year - God's mercies are new every morning. I read the entire chapter from the Bible where these verses can be found, and it is a fitting chapter for the day. It is full of sadness, and yet, GOD's mercies are new. 

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments

Post a Comment