New Every Morning #27

New Every Morning #27
Early this morning I started my quiet time of Bible reading and prayer in 'my spot', looking out across our pasture and woods. I was listening to the Dallas Theological Seminary video of last night's worship chapel, and watching the ground fog over the pasture. The combination of the music/celebration of praise and the illustration of beauty sidetracked me, and I interrupted my quiet time (or maybe just experienced it in a different way) by heading to the studio to paint a morning painting. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.


James 4:14 (ESV) "yet you do not know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little time and then vanishes." (By the way, I found this passage to be comforting, surprisingly enough...)


Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."


I am overwhelmed by GOD's grace and goodness this morning, and by His hand in the lives of my loved ones. 

Comments