Autumn Abstract, repost

Autumn Abstract
"Someone mentioned to me that you are pretty prolific, even though you are having difficulties right now," said my Beloved Husband, "and I told them that often it is because you have 3 or 4 paintings underway, and it may only take an hour or so to finish one." He is right, of course, but this particular painting is even quicker to the (blog) post than many. In fact, this one has been posted before, but today I looked it over again and added a couple of updates. NOW maybe it is really done! 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame


I actually have finished another painting today, too, but the blog post on that one is marinating, so to speak, as is the title. I know what it is about, and what the Scripture passages are that influenced my work, but I haven't managed the word part yet. 

Today is an unseasonably warm autumn day, and I feel unseasonably pressed. But I am going to share again the verses that influenced me the first time I posted about this painting in the autumn.

Numbers 6:24-26 (ESV)
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face to shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up his countenance upon you and give you peace."

Coram Deo. 

Comments