New Every Morning #14

New Every Morning #14
I am furiously preparing for traveling again, but got up a little extra early to paint this little piece that has been coming to me every morning for the last few days. I want to post it today because I will not be taking my computer with me (gasp!) so I will have a tough time updating and posting for the next little bit.


6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on Art Bite panel
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via PayPal on my website.

New Every Morning #14 does not look quite like I had pictured it, but I do love it! (I wish you could see the color and iridescence in real life.) It is painted with the transparent colors that I love, with Phthalo Turquoise (Southern Ocean Blue if I am using Matisse paints instead of Golden) being the main color. I also used some interference color that does not show up at all in the photo. 

Last night we had guests at our house for supper, and we talked a little bit about some of my paintings. I felt re-inspired by the conversation (thanks N & R!) to get back to my New Every Morning series of warm-ups/daily paintings in small sizes. Because they are always a fresh start in my studio in the mornings, these paintings are a great reminder to me of this verse. 

Lamentations 3:22-23
"The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end;
they are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness."

Comments