2nd Not-exactly-annual Art Show & Open House




"It looks like things are really starting to come together for this weekend," said my Beloved Husband. We have been very much occupied with preparing for an art show/sale and open house at our home and my studio lately. I have to say, it is really nice to have so much of my work displayed around here. Sometimes I forget the details in a painting, or don't realize how some of the pieces complement each other. 

The open house is scheduled for this weekend, April 20, 4:00 - 8:00 and April 21, 10:00 - 4:00. 

For anyone who is local and would like to come, you can contact me directly at Brendakaypaintings@gmail.com for more information, or you can come to the intersection of US 30 and IN 15 and head north about 2 miles and watch for the sign on the east side of the road. I would love to see you there!

Comments