Jacinth 2

Jacinth 2
Jacinth is not a stone that I would have been able to describe to you before I started painting this series. One of the things that I have loved is learning about these beautiful stones. I collected rocks as a kid, but somewhere along the way, I lost some of my interest. It has definitely been rekindled! 

Part of piece called Foundation Stones
6" x 6" acrylic on canvas panel 
ready to frame 
 
 

Revelation 21:19 - 20 "The foundations of the city wall were adorned with every kind of precious stone:
the first foundation jasper,
the second sapphire,
the third chalcedony,
the fourth emerald,
20 the fifth sardonyx,
the sixth carnelian,
the seventh chrysolite,
the eighth beryl,
the ninth topaz,
the tenth chrysoprase,
the eleventh jacinth,
the twelfth amethyst."


Reference photo for jacinth

Comments