Pleasant Places

Pleasant Places
Row crops and pastures, wild flowers and trees, sunsets and ponds and fence rows; I hope you can find all of these things in this painting which I painted with an Indiana contest in mind. 

18" x 24"  acrylic on wood panel
ready to frame
Click here to purchase

I was thinking how fun it could be to paint a series of Indiana paintings, called Rural, Industrial, Urban, Recreational... I even have reference materials I could use for a lot of them. I don't usually paint that kind of subject matter, but maybe I will have to consider it. 

One thing that does come to mind as I think about painting  about the state I call home is how much I have been blessed here. My husband and I moved here to his "stomping ground" 20 some years ago, and GOD has been so good to us here. I am thankful.

Psalm 16:6
"The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places;
Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me."

Comments