Almost there...

Well, that was not how I thought things would go!  After a tougher than expected hospitalization, I think I am getting close to back to normal, and I was able to do a little more work yesterday.

Woo-hoo!

Here are a couple of photos of me as I am working on getting gesso on a substrate - in our family room! It is nice to have the space to work, but at one time I had to rush around to get gesso off of THE PIANO! How did I even get it there?! 

Good progress was made on another painting, too, and maybe I will have more to post this afternoon. 

Comments

  1. Sorry, I haven't been checking my blogs every day or I would have prayed for your surgery. I'm glad you are up and running now, keep on making your beautiful art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the encouragement, Janet! It is much appreciated!

      Delete

Post a Comment