Accidental Floral

Accidental Floral
Note to self: taking and posting video while in the woods is usually not successful - wait for 4G or wifi.

SOLD
24" x 24" acrylic on wood panel 
ready to frame

Finally able to walk in the woods today, thanks to my husband's mowing, I found that quite a few trees have fallen during this very wet spring, and the trails are impassable in several places. But it was so nice to get back there! I love the part of being an artist where you go and spend time in quiet places by yourself to recharge! :) (I did try posting a video from there, but when I got back to the house, I saw how terrible it was... I managed to take it down before many views.)

The recharging has been very long and difficult this time around. Have you been there? Where everything seems out of kilter and inspiration is illusive? 

As with my last several posts, I rely on the foundational truth that GOD is in charge. HE knows each fallen tree, every tired and discouraged artist, and HE has not dropped the ball. HE still has it all in hand. I love the part of being HIS artist where he surprises me with new direction at the beginning of a painting! :)

Joshua 1:9 "Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous! Do not tremble or be dismayed, for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.”

Comments