Egg Me On

Egg Me On
It may well be that I am stretching this series a little too far, at least as far as meaning and the naming of the paintings is concerned. But I DO love how the paintings are turning out! 


10 x 10 acrylic on watercolor paper mounted on cradled panel

Click here to purchase on my website.

A local church is currently sponsoring a class on managing finances. I know of some people attending, and I hope the class is an encouragement and help to them. I hope it 'eggs them on' to handling their money as GOD would want them to.

I want HIM to egg me on, too, and I find this passage helpful. It is a reminder to me that no matter how many 'pennies' I have to my name (see the copper in the painting?), my focus - my heart's desire - is to be on my Lord and not money. I am more than content knowing HE will never leave or forsake me!

Hebrews 13:5-6 "Make sure that your character is free from the love of money, being content with what you have; for He Himself has said, “I will never desert you, nor will I ever forsake you,” so that we confidently say, “The Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid. What will man do to me?”

Comments