Beauty

Beauty
Today I am reflecting on the beauty that can be brought about through difficulty through the Master Artist's touch. 

This painting is textured and complex, rough and smooth. Parts of the painting obscure the color behind, and the 'tears' are covered, too. 

Recently I have been going through some medical situations, (mainly pain in my shoulder and neck), and yesterday I went to the doctor for a 'procedure' that scared me. Thank the LORD, all went well with my appointment. 

Here is part of the beauty that GOD brought to me before the appointment... I was reading my Bible before going, and my daily reading brought me to 2 Corinthians. I was actually fairly startled at first because it seemed to be so very fitting for my situation! Let me show you a couple of the verses that struck home for me. 

2 Corinthians 1:3-4 (Amplified Bible) 
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of sympathy (pity and mercy) and the God [Who is the Source] of every comfort (consolation and encouragement), Who comforts (consoles and encourages) us in every trouble (calamity and affliction), so that we may also be able to comfort (console and encourage) those who are in any kind of trouble or distress, with the comfort (consolation and encouragement) with which we ourselves are comforted (consoled and encouraged) by God.

I felt comforted, consoled, and encouraged. I delighted in the hope that I would be able to share the comfort that I was receiving with those in need. And I saw the beauty GOD brings about in spite of and through pain and fear, tears and tension. 


UPDATED- visit here.

Comments