Boardwalk 2

Boardwalk 2
This painting works well as a companion piece to the one I posted yesterday. Both are based on patterns found while I walked along the boardwalk over a marsh flooded with cold spring melt water and rainwater. There are so many patterns that catch my attention, but these were inspired by trees along the path with cracks and bark falling to the ground. 

I love the beauty of the outdoors - whether the predominantly gray pallette of winter and early spring, or the full, bombastic colors of summer and fall; the cheerful spring blossoms and the ever changing water. I love having eyes to see, strength to walk, and a Creator Who loves me and puts me in these places!

Psalm 16:5-7 (ESV)
The Lord is my chosen portion and my cup;
    you hold my lot.
The lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
    indeed, I have a beautiful inheritance.
I bless the Lord who gives me counsel;
   in the night also my heart instructs me.



11" x 14", 10" x 13.25" image area, white border
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on acid-free, heavy weight Fabriano watercolor paper
Ready to frame

Comment for more info or to purchase


Comments