Every Way; Proverbs 21 painting


Every Way

This painting has been in my head for several days - while I have once again been away from my studio for way too long! And as is sometimes the case, the painting 'decided' it was finished before I had added everything that I had expected to add. 


I thoroughly enjoyed painting this one. I am always a little intimidated coming back into the studio when I have not painted for a few days. Will I still remember how to paint what I love? When I get going, though, time kind of disappears, and I love the mixing, looking, painting, and expressing ideas.


I sure wish I were a better photographer! Just please know that the painting looks a lot better than the photo! *wink*



Proverbs 21:2 (AMP) Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs and tries the hearts.


SOLD
11" x 14" acrylic on panel

Leave comment or contact me directly to purchase.


Comments