Red Sky in the Morning

Red Sky in the Morning
That which once told a passive tale is now a story of adventure and imagination! This painting was released before with a different title (bonus points if you can remember what it was or find it on my blog!) but several people told me they saw a ship in the painting, so of course, I repainted bits of it and accented the parts that looked like a ship, and here is Red Sky in the Morning. I must admit, I like it better than the original, mainly because the colors are much more complex and interesting now. Also, my imagination is caught with the image and title, and I find myself looking at the work in a new way. 

6" x 6"
Painted with the finest quality heavy-body acrylic paint on panel
Ready to frame

In the next couple of weeks, I will be delivering work to the Hoosier Salon in Indianapolis, the Acrylic International Biennial Juried Exhibition in Kenosha, and some local venues and I am watching to see what happens next in the Engage Art contest where I have a painting that is a semi-finalist. I will also be traveling to see about marketing my art in a new location where big, colorful abstracts are very hot right now! I am really hoping for new opportunities with that. 
with my painting assistant, Bob


Looking back on recent weeks, and ahead to further busyness and stress, I have to continually remind myself where my solid foundation lies. Today I am leaning on these words of Jesus found in John 14:1 Your heart must not be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in Me.


Comments