Contest semi-finalist!


 Yesterday I got an encouraging email from Engage Art Contest telling me that my painting, The Full Armor of God is in the semi-final round of judging! This painting is in a private collection, so it is no longer available to purchase, but I was able to enter it in this competition even though it has already been sold.
Click here to see my entry on the contest site!

IN the last several weeks, I have been working on quite a few art things that don't quite fit in my usual newsletter, blog, or social media posts. I have been participating in exhibits, volunteering time, doing paperwork and learning and practicing new painting techniques (among other things!) Hopefully the results of this kind of work will show up with time. 



The Full Armor of God was painted early this year, and you can click here for a link to the original blog post about it.  

Coram Deo,
Brenda

Comments