Indy Sunset


 Last evening, my Beloved Husband and I left an event a little early and headed toward home from Indianapolis. Glancing back for traffic as we merged, I caught sight of his side mirror and gasped at the beauty reflected there! Several miles further around the loop, the sunset was to the side of us, and as I watched (this is why he drives - the sky distracts me!) we drove past this steeple. Wow. It was just beautiful. I knew for sure that I wanted to paint it, and also that a photo could not possibly catch even enough to help me paint. So I just watched. And I loved that. It felt almost like a benediction.

Sold
6" x 6"
Painted with artist quality heavy-body acrylic paint on 1.5” deep gallery wrapped canvas
Edges painted black


Jude 24-25 Now to Him who is able to protect you from stumbling and to make you stand in the presence of His glory, blameless and with great joy, to the only God our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, power, and authority before all time, now and forever. Amen.

Comments