No Worries - Vintage Collection

No Worries, 2016
No Worries, 2016 - Vintage Collection

Recently a dear friend of mine has been faced with breast cancer. She is brave and does not want to be seen as "she-has-cancer". She has recently finished her treatment, I am thankful to say! 

When she was at my house recently, this painting caught her eye. (She already has a lot of my paintings! We think maybe her house could be considered a Brenda Stichter gallery of works... ) 


24" x 24"
Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared wood panel
Ready to frame


Since my friend was drawn to this painting, it has caught my eye again, and I am remembering what I like about it. Also, as I look at it this time, I see a Christmas painting, with "every good gift coming down" from heaven! James 1:17  Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.

The original blog post about this painting (click here to see it) talks about GOD taking care of the things that I worry about. Once again, this is a great reminder for me! I am so thankful for a GOOD God Who loves me and gives me every good gift. 

Comments