Abstract 029 - Vintage Collection

Abstract 029, 2018 - Vintage Collection
Wow, December! It is so tough to keep up with everything I need to keep up with! And my guess would be that I am not alone in that. It turns out that it is a good thing I started sharing my older paintings that haven't been seen very often!

I painted this abstract painting on black canvas in response to a challenge from my Beloved Husband. It definitely took me outside my comfort zone, but also was SO much fun! It reminds me of one of my favorite art quotes by Hans Rookmaaker:  Art is a form of play rejoicing before the face of God.  The Creative Gift, Hans Rookmaaker


16" x 20"

Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on black 3/4" canvas 
Ready to frame

Click here to purchase via my website.


Comments