Art Fair this weekend!

Beauty Required
"What if it storms on Friday night?" I asked my Beloved Husband. I am making plans for the annual Village Art Fair at the Village at Winona that is coming up this weekend, and am trying to decide which paintings to bring, how much can be done ahead of time, and when each part of the setup would best be accomplished. I know that those who are more seasoned exhibitors don't have these burning issues the week before the show, but I am still getting my bearings when it comes to outdoor art events! 

10" x 10"

Painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on hand-made, prepared cradled wood panel
Click here to purchase from my website.

I am looking forward to sharing many of my paintings, and hope to see friends at the event. I plan to display my biggest paintings, as well as some very small ones. Beauty Required is a favorite painting of mine from 2016, and it is one of those that I will miss when it sells! 

I hope for beautiful weather, and contact with friends new and 'seasoned'!


Comments