A Progressive painting?

Progressive Painting, day 1
I have decided I want to try something that I think might be fun for both you and me. I am going to call it a progressive painting. Here is how it will work.

Today I started this painting, and if you love it and NEED to have it, you must contact me within a day or so before I paint over it! Each day I will continue by painting over the painting until I like it's new look, then I will post it on my blog and my facebook page, Brenda Kay Paintings. Since I expect it to change dramatically each day, I haven't signed it or decided which is "right side up", and so you can decide that!

This painting is on a 12" square, deep, gallery wrapped canvas, and can be ready to hang or framed. It is painted with acrylic paints, as always. I will start the price at half of what I usually charge for a 12" x 12" painting, and will increase it each time I repost. 

I am actually loving this painting right at this stage, but I also have new ideas to continue with it, so I am also excited to keep painting on it! So, at least for the next several days, the progress on this painting is up to you! Contact me with a comment, message through the contact form on this blog, or through Facebook if you think you are ready to buy the painting at this point. 

Does this sound like fun to you? I am looking forward to it! 

Comments