Ambiance

Ambiance
"Thanks for the fun date," he said to me as he drove me home. My husband and I have been married for 31 years now, and we still try to date each other every Friday night, and sometimes more often than that. We are still actually pretty crazy about each other, and I am so very thankful! That solid foundation of acceptance and encouragement allows me to do my best - and him, too. 
 
SOLD 
11 x 14" painted with the finest quality acrylic heavy-body paint on canvas

This painting is not a heavy, overworked painting. It feels light and allusive. But somehow, to me, it leaves no doubt that it is a finished painting. And I love it!


Every once in a while, I become aware again of how much I depend on my Heavenly Father's love for me, even more than that of my husband. This morning was one of those mornings. I was feeling especially in need of Him, and He gave me a full dose of His attention, through His word, another person who called me, and circumstances that remind me of the way He provides all I need in my life. (Not that it is always easy, by any means! But He has always - always - come through for me.) The verses I read were not heavy or overstated in His words to me. But He left me no doubt that He loves me, accepts me, and encourages me to do my best. He is kind of awesome in that way!


Psalm 8:3-4 When I consider Your heavens, the work of Your fingers,

The moon and the stars, which You have ordained;
What is man that You take thought of him,
And the son of man that You care for him?

Comments